Good afternoon! Happy Tuesday to you all. I have great news, in case you forgot, GOD STILL SITS ON THE THRONE!!! It is great to know that God sits high and looks low. It’s awesome to know that He will meet you where you are and pick you up and dust you off. God great GOD!!!
TFTD: Spiritually Pregnant-Time to Carry the Vision to Term
Habakkuk 2:2-3 (NKJV)
2 Then the Lord answered me and said: “Write the vision And make it plain on tablets, That he may run who reads it.3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time; But at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; Because it will surely come, It will not tarry.
Habakkuk 2:2-3 is one of my favorite passages of scripture. I am a living witness that when you have a vision, write it down, take it to God, look at it and pray over it, God will bring that vision to fruition.
God has been placing a few things on my heart lately and I didn’t understand why He was doing this because they weren’t on my vision list. I couldn’t understand why God would be showing me things, that I didn’t think I was qualified to carry out. Then God begin showing me that there are things that He wants to birth in me that I am incapable of seeing for myself, however they have been apart of His plan all along.
This leads me to todays blog, God has placed something on your heart to start and to carry out and you are so afraid that you will fail, you are apprehensive about your abilities to start and finish this task, you are doubtful about the outcome and you are confused about why God chose you. Maybe you don’t think you have the time or money to carry out this vision. We’ll I’m here to tell you that God wants to birth something new in you.
Some of you are spiritually pregnant right now with a vision that God has placed within your belly. He knew that you would be the right person for the job. Now don’t allow doubt, fear, insecurity or naysayers to cause you to abort the vision that God has placed within you. It’s time to carry the vision to FULL term!
What do you need to do to carry your spiritual pregnancy to term? I’m glad you asked.
- Eat nutritious meals-Feed on the Word of God. You must give this new vision the fruits of the spirit so that it will grow into what God wants it to be.
- Exercise-You must walk in the ways of the Lord daily. Get moving and start putting the plans of God to action.
- Get a good Support system-You have to surround yourself with people who will pour into your life and not suck you dry. You need all the support you can get with this new spiritual baby that you are going to birth.
- Increase your Faith-You have to trust that God will see you through this spiritual pregnancy.
- Pray-You have to pray daily. When you get discouraged remember that though the vision may tarry, it will come to pass. Pray for God to give you patience and strength to endure the spiritual pregnancy.
- Write the vision-Get a vision board, a vision card, a vision picture so that you can see what your spiritual baby will look like. Add things to your board and see what you have to look forward to.
- Deliver-When you get to the end of carrying the vision, make sure you deliver the vision. Don’t get all the way to the end and decide to give it up. It’s time to push and see what comes to pass!
I don’t know what God has shown you, but I do know that God has placed a great work within you and now it’s time for you to carry this vision to term. I look forward to hearing about all the new spiritual babies that will be born.
Have a wonderful day and God bless!
Mrs. Nicole “Sunshine” Ellis
Can’t breathe: Try Spiritual CPR: Consistent in praying, Persistent in pursuing the knowledge of God, and Resistant to temptation.
© Nicole Ellis and Sunshine’s Reflections Blog, 2009 to 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blogs author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Nicole L. Ellis and Sunshine’s Reflections Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.