Join me at 5:00 a.m. EST everyday in the month of September for a 5-minute moment on discovering your purpose.
Click here to watch videos: https://www.facebook.com/fit4purposellc/
Here is the 5-day Recap:
- Day 16 – Push aside Procrastination: Procrastination is the avoidance of doing task which need to be accomplished. When you procrastinate you spend more time doing things that are pleasurable to your flesh than the urgent things that will benefit your purpose. It’s time to stop procrastinating and get focused on tending to the urgent matters that are NECESSARY towards living a purpose driven life.
- Day 17 – Reclaim your time: Representative Maxine Waters educated the world on a congressional way of cutting through someone stalling and trying to monopolize your time. Reclaim means to retrieve or recover something that was lost. It’s time to reclaim your time for your purpose. People have held your hostage on their agenda long enough. RECLAIM YOUR TIME.
- Day 18 – Observation is key: Observe means to watch carefully and attentively. Take time to study those who are successful at what you are called to do. This is a great time to “shadow” or follow others as they function in their purpose. I’m not saying copy off of them; however, I am encouraging you to glean from others.
- Day 19 – Organize your station: Organize your “Purpose Station”. This is a place where you work, study and dedicate time and a schedule to your purpose. This purpose station houses your journals, applications, etc. Get your documents in placed and create a system that works for you. Dedicate a space to your purpose and get it in order.
- Day 20 – Own Your Purpose: It’s time to acknowledge your purpose as yours. Recognize that you have full claim, power and authority over what God has called you too. When you believe you own it, you will take proper care of it. You have “skin-in-the-game”. You are vested in your purpose. Stop treating your purpose like a leased item and recognize it is YOURS!
I pray you are finding this 30-day journey helpful. Thank you for joining me. Don’t forget to catch the recap. We only have two more days left. The recap will be posted this weekend.
~Nicole L. Ellis, MBA