Good morning, the journey continues. Here is the 5-day recap.
Watch the replay videos at Fit For A Purpose, LLC. On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/fit4purposellc/
- Day 26: No Matter How Small– Read Job 27:4 (NAS). A lie is a lie no matter how big or small you think it is. If you are distorting the truth then it’s a lie. Psalm 51:6 says, “You desire truth in the inward parts, and in the hidden parts You make me to know wisdom.” The Lord desires us to walk in truth outwardly with others and inwardly in our hearts.
- Day 27: Keep Your Word – Read James 5:12. If you say you are going to do something, keep your word. If something changes your ability to carry out your promise then communicate that. Let your “Yes” be “Yes” and “No” be “No.”
- Day 28: In What Do You Boast – Read Psalm 20:7 (NAS). What do you boast in? Should you even boast? Psalm 75:5 (NAS) says, “Do not lift up your horn on high, do not speak with insolent pride.” Basically, don’t toot your own horn. Allow others to sing your praises. When you do boast, boast in the name of the Lord.
- Day 29: What Do Your Lips Preserve? – Read Proverbs 5:2. God wants our lips to keep knowledge and speak His words. Are you releasing words that will harm others or words that are pleasing to God’s ear? Always consult God and ask Him to help you speak His words and not the words of the world.
- Day 30: Would You Pass the Exam? – Read Psalm 17:3. If the Lord visited you and inspected your character, would you pass the exam? The author says, “Your reputation is what others think you are; your character is what you really are.” Take serious inventory over your life and ask yourself would you pass the exam?
~Nicole L. Ellis, MBA