Thank you for joining me on the 30-day Live Purposefully journey. Can you believe it’s been 30-days. WOW!
Click here to watch the video replays: https://www.facebook.com/fit4purposellc/
Here is the 10-day Recap:
- Day 21 – Seek Support: Matthew 6:33, says to seek ye FIRST the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and ALL these things shall be added to you. Seek God first in all you do and seek Him to lead you to godly support. On your journey you need good people to help bear the weight of your calling. Ask God and He will lead you to people who will believe in you and your purpose.
- Day 22 – Sow into Yourself: To sow means to scatter or plant deep seeks. It’s important for you to invest in yourself. How can you expect others to sow into your purpose if you won’t sow into yourself? Set time and money aside and invest in yourself.
- Day 23 – Stay Focused: To be focus is the ability to have a clear vision for what you are doing or where you are going. As you walk in your purpose, you have to keep your eyes on the prize. Don’t go off course. Ask God to show you a clear picture and put your spiritual blinders on and stay focused.
- Day 24 – Surrender the Guilt: Perhaps God has given you instructions relating to your purpose years ago and you have sat by and did nothing. Well yesterday is gone and today awaits. Surrender the guilt of being disobedient and complacent. Don’t beat yourself up. You have another chance to move forward. Don’t allow guilt to keep your purpose hostage.
- Day 25 – Energize your Purpose: To energize means to give vitality and enthusiasm. It’s time to infuse your purpose with excitement and energy. Connect your purpose to the power source (GOD) and become the spokesperson for your purpose. Get excited about what God is doing and what others become excited.
- Day 26 – Evict Inefficiencies: When something is ineffective it’s not achieving the maximum productivity. As it relates to your purpose, get rid of habits, relationships and activities that don’t allow you to maximize your potential towards achieving your purpose.
- Day 27 – Eliminate Excuses: Simply put, stop making excuses about why you can’t operate in your calling. “I don’t have any time, I don’t have any money, I’m tired, etc.” These are all excuses. Find reasons, COMPELLING reasons to why you MUST carry out your purpose.
- Day 28 – Exit Strategy: You must carefully devise a plan to get out; 1. of the places that are robbing your of your purpose and depleting you of productivity and 2. of your own way. Pray for God to give your strategy for getting out of your stubborn mindset, complacent attitude, fearful disposition and more. Your purpose will continue to suffer if you refuse to change.
- Day 29 – Execute Your Purpose: To execute means to carry out and put into effect. It’s time to get to work and walk in your purpose. You’ve conceived and now it’s time to give birth to your purpose.
- Day 30 – Empty yourself: Daily seek God to fill your cup so when you pour into others you are pouring from the overflow and not your reserves. What goes in will come out. So first make sure you filled with the right stuff. Be sure when living out your purpose you give your all. When the Lord calls you home, allow people to say you died empty. You gave your best and you gave your all. Don’t hoard your purpose. Share it with others.
I pray you found the 30-day journey helpful. Thank you for joining me.
~Nicole L. Ellis, MBA